Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- Imagine if humans created a paradise on earth rather than vainly hoping for one after we die. 12 hours ago
- Autistic Kids Fear Stupid Senators Holding Normal Senators Back – The Shovel ow.ly/Elbc30cNqQE 15 hours ago
- A fundamental belief of the modern world, which explains a lot of our anxiety, is that we are what we earn. ow.ly/l4XT30cNmkN 17 hours ago
- ‘Ocean Elders’ urge Malcolm Turnbull to reject Adani coalmine ow.ly/1Wzs30cMISi 23 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @ray_wilton @cunningham_cch @TheHashtagGame #auspol #worldhumanistday 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Mindfullness
On this shortest day of the year, I welcome my blue sky. (C) John Belchamber
These days I find it best to leave the TV off in the morning in order to maintain one’s hope and optimism into the day. (C) John Belchamber 2017
A day on the beach… Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
Making coffee at 5:30am this morning, I found myself mindful of the view. Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
pausing, take a breath cold air expanding my lungs letting out some steam Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
Image: Landscape with the fall of Icarus the farmer ploughs on whilst merchants fill their holds – Icarus plunges How many Icarus have plunged without your noticing?
This post is in response to the Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special prompt Spiritual Ways. Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2013 If you like these Haiku, visit JRB’s Haiku Gifts