Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- RT @QldGreens: An entire year without a pay rise? Prepare for another one, next year. Low wage rises have become routine. Here's why. https… 8 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @ygmx @tlightly1 @BridgetOFlynn #solar #thisisqueensland 11 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @paddybts @stephenfarrow @cunningham_cch #thisisqueensland #auspol 1 day ago
- The Reckoning, part 2: David Marr on the appalling truth revealed at the child sexual abuse commission ow.ly/cIpN30heVYo 2 days ago
- RT @craigjack36: So you can kicked out of the Church for breaking the Confessional But you can stay for raping children #auspol #RoyalCo… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Mindfullness
On this shortest day of the year, I welcome my blue sky. (C) John Belchamber Advertisements
These days I find it best to leave the TV off in the morning in order to maintain one’s hope and optimism into the day. (C) John Belchamber 2017
A day on the beach… Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
Making coffee at 5:30am this morning, I found myself mindful of the view. Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
pausing, take a breath cold air expanding my lungs letting out some steam Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
Image: Landscape with the fall of Icarus the farmer ploughs on whilst merchants fill their holds – Icarus plunges How many Icarus have plunged without your noticing?
This post is in response to the Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special prompt Spiritual Ways. Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2013 If you like these Haiku, visit JRB’s Haiku Gifts