Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @earnmallee @geeksrulz @Lotus_moonbell #auspol #thisisqueensland 22 minutes ago
- I might go to @paulkelly at Riverstage in Brisbane, Australia - Nov 11 bandsintown.com/event/15307273… 1 hour ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @peterjameswills @cunningham_cch @martysm #auspol #thisisqueensland 1 day ago
- @realDonaldTrump You Complete Wanker - look it up if you know how to. 1 day ago
- @SenatorMRoberts You know what happens to Darth Vader? 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Mindfullness
On this shortest day of the year, I welcome my blue sky. (C) John Belchamber
These days I find it best to leave the TV off in the morning in order to maintain one’s hope and optimism into the day. (C) John Belchamber 2017
A day on the beach… Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
Making coffee at 5:30am this morning, I found myself mindful of the view. Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
pausing, take a breath cold air expanding my lungs letting out some steam Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
Image: Landscape with the fall of Icarus the farmer ploughs on whilst merchants fill their holds – Icarus plunges How many Icarus have plunged without your noticing?
This post is in response to the Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special prompt Spiritual Ways. Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2013 If you like these Haiku, visit JRB’s Haiku Gifts