Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- Something to ponder as you head to the polls on Saturday. #QldVotes #QLDPol https://t.co/uUzqKdWIIZ 29 minutes ago
- “Meanwhile, Labor and the Greens just keep backing policies that most of the public support.” ow.ly/6geK30gHrVG 3 hours ago
- @TurnbullMalcolm pulling stunts worthy of Mugabee in order to hang onto power. #auspol theguardian.com/australia-news… 12 hours ago
- Marriage equality and the Queensland election: yes campaign amplifies Greens threat to Labor ow.ly/G8dy30gGo7t 17 hours ago
- All points towards a government that’s lost the ability to govern. Call in the GG and let’s start again. #auspol abc.net.au/news/2017-11-2… 17 hours ago
Category Archives: Family
Happy 20th to my beautiful daughter Chloe, aka WeekendMuse. I’m so very proud of who you are and what you are becoming. Love you. Dad XXXXXX Advertisements
I’m a very lucky man! Happy anniversary Josie. I love you you always.
(C) John Belchamber 2017 #jrbhaiku #haiku #haiga #love #family
Learning not to drive, from the back seat. #jrbhaiku #haiku #haiga #lplates (C) John Belchamber
Our youngest is heading of for 2 1/2 months in Europe this week. So proud but miss you already Robert!
So proud of Chloe Belchamber and her excellent OP results. Shine on you clever and gorgeous girl xxxxx Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
To my wonderfully talented and gorgeous daughter Chloe. Enjoy your new chapter in life ! Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014