Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- It seems what I assumed was a joke, isn't going away @SenatorMRoberts? independentaustralia.net/politics/polit… 6 hours ago
- Dirty coal to dirty politics: everything is connected through a malformed political economy theguardian.com/sustainable-bu… 13 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @ygmx @galzig121 @ray_wilton #auspol #ausbiz 20 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @Tzarimas @Lynsm7 @cunningham_cch #auspol #climate 1 day ago
- The Oxymoron Museum https://t.co/vR8kHfIxsR 2 days ago
Category Archives: Family
(C) John Belchamber 2017 #jrbhaiku #haiku #haiga #love #family
Learning not to drive, from the back seat. #jrbhaiku #haiku #haiga #lplates (C) John Belchamber
Our youngest is heading of for 2 1/2 months in Europe this week. So proud but miss you already Robert!
So proud of Chloe Belchamber and her excellent OP results. Shine on you clever and gorgeous girl xxxxx Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
To my wonderfully talented and gorgeous daughter Chloe. Enjoy your new chapter in life ! Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014