Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- @corybernardi @EnoTheWonderdog Not as offensive as Robo calls from @TonyAbbottMHR were. 8 hours ago
- @NYCLU @ColinLusk There was a time, when people had leaders worth dying for, that bending the knee at the flag was… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @atDavidHoffman: So who's the son of a bitch? https://t.co/UQewWjrz0O 8 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump There was a time when bending the knee to your flag was considered honorable, but then that was wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump Still more people at an average college football game than you inauguration. 8 hours ago
Category Archives: Family
Happy 20th to my beautiful daughter Chloe, aka WeekendMuse. I’m so very proud of who you are and what you are becoming. Love you. Dad XXXXXX Advertisements
I’m a very lucky man! Happy anniversary Josie. I love you you always.
(C) John Belchamber 2017 #jrbhaiku #haiku #haiga #love #family
Learning not to drive, from the back seat. #jrbhaiku #haiku #haiga #lplates (C) John Belchamber
Our youngest is heading of for 2 1/2 months in Europe this week. So proud but miss you already Robert!
So proud of Chloe Belchamber and her excellent OP results. Shine on you clever and gorgeous girl xxxxx Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
To my wonderfully talented and gorgeous daughter Chloe. Enjoy your new chapter in life ! Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014