Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @martysm @DigtlAssetCoach @earthma23 #auspol #9news 2 hours ago
- Professor Ridgepole invented the first portable truss for camp men #artwiculate 17 hours ago
- At Madam Ridgepole’s Bordello, punters without money we’re evicted for loitering within tent #artwiculate 17 hours ago
- There’s a strong argument to move Australia Day to May 9 brisbanetimes.com.au/opinion/austra… 22 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @SirenofBrixton @lynlinking @Damneus #auspol #thisisqueensland 1 day ago
Category Archives: Family
(C) John Belchamber 2017 Advertisements
Happy 20th to my beautiful daughter Chloe, aka WeekendMuse. I’m so very proud of who you are and what you are becoming. Love you. Dad XXXXXX
I’m a very lucky man! Happy anniversary Josie. I love you you always.
(C) John Belchamber 2017 #jrbhaiku #haiku #haiga #love #family
Learning not to drive, from the back seat. #jrbhaiku #haiku #haiga #lplates (C) John Belchamber
Our youngest is heading of for 2 1/2 months in Europe this week. So proud but miss you already Robert!
So proud of Chloe Belchamber and her excellent OP results. Shine on you clever and gorgeous girl xxxxx Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014
To my wonderfully talented and gorgeous daughter Chloe. Enjoy your new chapter in life ! Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2014