Our Carpe Diem haiku prompt today is Summer Solstice. A little ahead of time, but perhaps a timely reminder that unlike the seasons, we are finite.
Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @charbhardy @witchesvictim @Kimbohud #auspol #qldpol 42 minutes ago
- RT @JohnBelchamber: turn off your spotlight shinning on my darkest deeds you are dead to me #haiku #haiga #jrbhaiku #deadtome https://t.co/… 23 hours ago
- Dead To Me jrbhaiku.wordpress.com/2018/03/24/dea… jrbhaiku.wordpress.com/2018/03/24/dea… 23 hours ago
- Behind Dutton’s ‘white farmers’ untruths | The Saturday Paper thesaturdaypaper.com.au/news/immigrati… 23 hours ago
- Don't waste the Cambridge Analytica scandal: it's a chance to take control of our data theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 day ago