Our Carpe Diem haiku prompt today is Summer Solstice. A little ahead of time, but perhaps a timely reminder that unlike the seasons, we are finite.
Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @oldguy537 @raywilton4 @chasfax #auspol #qldvotes 3 hours ago
- King Insigne was the first monarch to sign up for royal regalia #artwiculate 18 hours ago
- Obsessive badge collection may send a person insigne #artwiculate 18 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @TheMagentaProj @Boeufblogginon @cunningham_cch #d3js #dataviz 1 day ago
- Something to ponder as you head to the polls on Saturday. #QldVotes #QLDPol https://t.co/uUzqKdWIIZ 1 day ago