Just a regular married father of three type of guy. Writer of Haiku, founder of www.DementiaJourneys.com and other bits and other bobs.
JRB’s Haiku Journey Books
- Imagine if humans created a paradise on earth rather than vainly hoping for one after we die. 12 hours ago
- Autistic Kids Fear Stupid Senators Holding Normal Senators Back – The Shovel ow.ly/Elbc30cNqQE 15 hours ago
- A fundamental belief of the modern world, which explains a lot of our anxiety, is that we are what we earn. ow.ly/l4XT30cNmkN 17 hours ago
- ‘Ocean Elders’ urge Malcolm Turnbull to reject Adani coalmine ow.ly/1Wzs30cMISi 23 hours ago
- The latest The JRBSays Daily! paper.li/jrbsays?editio… Thanks to @ray_wilton @cunningham_cch @TheHashtagGame #auspol #worldhumanistday 23 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2013
be safe in knowing when the world dissapoints – you are who loves you
Today’s Carpe Diem Haiku prompt is Future. As Carpe Diem has focused a lot on Tarot this month, I’ve continued the divination theme when considering this prompt… for many the future becomes a pastime what the future holds beyond your … Continue reading
The Carpe Diem Haiku prompt is Divination… Divination, who could foretell where this prompt would take us? the devine nation seeking perpetuity finds purgatory Image Credits crystal balls the achilles heel of many men inside the swiss bank keeping … Continue reading
The Carpe Diem prompt today is a Haiku by Kyoshi Takahama’s ‘shutting my eyes’ shutting my eyes I find a young me found in the Spring evening Growing up in North Devon, from Easter to October my Mum and Dad worked … Continue reading
Our last card in the Carpe Diem Tarot Haiku series is The World (XXI) or The Universe (XXI) Tarot. the universe sees what mankind often forgets just how small we are Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2013 … Continue reading
I was driving along listening to social researcher Hugh Mackay talk with Richard Fidler on ABC Conversations, who says the pursuit of happiness is getting in the way of the good life we should be living. Amongst other things, Hugh talked … Continue reading
We’re nearing the end of our Carpe Diem Tarot journey. Today’s Haiku prompt is the card Judgement (XX). I’ve often found it an interesting irony that the St George of the christian and English flag was a Palestinian who served in … Continue reading
Carpe Diem has death The Sun (XIX) as our next Tarot card Haiku prompt. smiling son in sun waves flag upon a pony colour of bare back Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2013 If you like these Haiku, … Continue reading
This haiku was written for a blog post on my Dementia Journeys website: Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2013 If you like these Haiku, visit JRB’s Haiku Gifts.
Written for my Dementia Journeys website. Smiles, love and laughter © John Belchamber 2013 If you like these Haiku, visit JRB’s Haiku Gifts.